Cultivation Guides Economics & Policy Guides Videos Additional Resources
NTFP Cultivation Guides
- Black Cohosh (167.67 KB pdf)
- False Unicorn (153.13 KB pdf)
- Forest Finance: Ginseng (502.13 KB pdf)
- Forest Finance: Goldenseal (791.03 KB pdf)
- Ginseng Identification (3.57 MB pdf)
- Ginseng in Ohio (1.26 MB pdf)
- Ginseng in Virginia (948.08 KB pdf)
- Goldenseal Production Guide (189.21 KB pdf)
- Pawpaw Production (509.72 KB pdf)
- Ramps (3.88 MB pdf)
- Shiitake Mushrooms (2.58 MB pdf)
NTFP Economics & Policy Guides
- Economics of Forest Botanicals (265.29 KB pdf)
- Ginseng Certification Policy (222.35 KB pdf)
Ginseng Culture: An informative documentary about the history, use, cultivation, and marketing of ginseng produced by West Virginia Public Broadcasting.
The King Of Stink: Appalachian Ramp Festivals. This is a documentary produced and filmed by Steve Provence that highlights the history and culture of ramp harvesting and ramp festivals in the Appalachian region.
- Ohio Ginseng Regulations
- Ohio Ginseng Management Program – Green Gold
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension
If you have any information you’d like to share with us call 740.677.4047 ext. 230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.