Rural Action Sustainable Energy Solutions provides application preparation services and technical assistance to businesses seeking to apply for the USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grant.
REAP is designed to help agricultural producers and rural small businesses reduce energy costs and consumption. Up to 25% of total project costs are eligible for competitive REAP grant funds.
Application preparation services are designed to help applicants meet USDA REAP grant federal guidelines. We will work with you to collect application materials, consult with the installer and the USDA on technical questions, and submit your application on time. Fees are based upon grant size and services provided.
REAP Technical Support Services
- Individual consultation at the beginning of the REAP application process to identify steps and review the checklist for grant submission
- Ongoing support to help applicant gather all necessary documents for a REAP application
- Compilation of all REAP application documents in hard copy and digital form
- Assistance with final application preparation by appointed deadlines, and submission upon request
- Grant revision support. (Grant packages may be re-submitted for lesser amounts based on information provided by the USDA. Additional client fees may be required.)
- Post-application/award technical support available
If you are interested in Rural Action’s USDA REAP Grant Technical Assistance Services, please click the button below and fill out the form so we can better understand your needs.
For more information, contact the Rural Action Sustainable Energy Solutions Program Director, Sarah Conley-Ballew at firstname.lastname@example.org.