About the Program
Rural Action Sustainable Energy Solutions Clean Energy Pledge connects nonprofits and small businesses with available technical and financial resources to achieve energy conservation, renewable energy, and clean transportation goals.
We will work with you to set goals, track energy usage, and find effective ways to save energy and incorporate renewable energy technologies, such as solar and EV charging stations. Energy Stewards Online software helps your nonprofit or small business benchmark your utility use. Energility, an energy management firm, provides periodic educational webinars for pledge participants.
- Media promotion
- Facility energy analysis
- Energy use tracking systems
- Energy Education
- Support from Rural Action
- Potential Energy Cost Savings
- 1-year Rural Action Business Membership
Steps to Pledge
- Fill out Pre-assessment survey
- Rural Action SES will contact interested pledgee
- Set up a meeting with Rural Action
- Sign Clean Energy Pledge
- Rural Action SES visits your facility for a site walkthrough
- Rural Action helps you develop clean energy goals
- Adapt energy pledge points
- Rural action is here to help you reach your goals with support avenues.
Any organization can take the Clean Energy Pledge, as long as they are willing to take baby steps towards their goal. For non-profits and small businesses the pledge cost is $120.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org