Save the Date: The 2020 Appalachian Clean Transportation (ACT) Forum will be held Nov. 17-18. More details, including information about speakers, will be provided soon. But you can register now.
During the forum, industry leaders, transportation service providers, policymakers, mobility managers and advocates will gather virtually to discuss innovative rural mobility strategies with transportation experts from around the state and region.
Investing in clean transportation development in Appalachian Ohio will result in measurable progress that will benefit the next generation and bring economic prosperity to a chronically under-served region. Built infrastructure for alternative fuel vehicles, such as publicly available Electric Vehicle (EV) charging stations and emissions-free mass transit, sets the stage for widespread adoption of clean fuel technology.
Be a part of the conversation to accelerate the shift to EV, Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), and Autonomous Vehicle (AV) technologies through smart development and progressive policy making in Appalachia!
- Session #1, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a .m. — Time to ACT: Setting the Stage for Rural Mobility
- Session #2, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. — Introduction to ACT and ROADMAP Projects
- Session #3, 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. — Rural Transportation Policy Models, Priorities and Outlook
- Session #4, 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. — Mobility Management Innovations
- Session #5, 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. — Incentives for Electrification
- Session #6, 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. — Virtual Ride and Drive