Rural Action seeks AmeriCorps members for its environmental education and watershed projects at the Rural Action Northern office in Tuscarawas County. These are six-month positions that include a living stipend, medical insurance, and an education award.
These positions will be based at the Rural Action Northern office in Mineral City, Ohio, and the terms are February 2022 through August 2022.
Members selected for service will be eligible to receive:
- A living stipend paid bi-weekly amounting to $8,471 over the term
- An equipment, travel/mileage reimbursement, and training budget paid by Rural Action
- Medical insurance during term of service
- An education award (for past or upcoming educational costs/loans) totaling $3,172
- Federal student loan deferment during term of service
Click below to learn more about these opportunities.