Date: Wednesday, Feb 10th, 2021 - Monday, Feb 15th, 2021
Time: All Day
Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain!
OEFFA’s can’t-miss conference offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic night, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Sliding scale rates and scholarships are available.
Learn more and register at http://www.oeffa.org/conference2021.
More Upcoming Events
Date: | Time:
Location: Chauncey-Dover Community Park Details
The Appalachian Ohio Watershed Council will be meeting in-person and outside at the Chauncey-Dover Community Park. We will spend some time on updates and catching up, have lunch, and then drive about 4 miles to the True Pigments project site for a tour and presentation by Michelle Shively. Remember to bring your own reusable dishware and utensils for eating so...