Date: Wednesday, Feb 10th, 2021 - Monday, Feb 15th, 2021
Time: All Day
Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain!
OEFFA’s can’t-miss conference offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic night, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Sliding scale rates and scholarships are available.
Learn more and register at http://www.oeffa.org/conference2021.
More Upcoming Events
Date: | Time:
Location: Virtual Register Here
The ecosystem is a web designed to hold all of us together, whether we are as small as an ant or as large as a black bear. Tracking gives us clues to understand more about the ecosystem that we are part of. How can you follow the clues of tracks...
Date: | Time:
Location: Morning Dew Hop Farm Details
Join Rural Action and Morning Dew Hop Farm on Feb. 6 for a hands-on demonstration of mushroom inoculation and cultivation. Learn the specifics of growing shiitake, lion's mane, and wine cap mushrooms using a variety of different methods including drill-and-fill, "totem," and wood chip beds. Please wear a mask and...