Date: Wednesday, Feb 10th, 2021 - Monday, Feb 15th, 2021
Time: All Day
Registration is now open for the Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association’s 42nd annual conference, Our Time: Essential Links for a Strong Food Chain!
OEFFA’s can’t-miss conference offers up to six days of learning, sharing, and networking for farmers, gardeners, homesteaders, and others committed to local food, sustainable agriculture, and green living. The event will feature:
- The ability to join from anywhere by computer or phone
- More than 60 educational, inspiring workshops on sustainable farming, livestock, homesteading, gardening, and business—with full access to the recorded workshops through March 31!
- Powerful keynote sessions with Will Harris, Elaine Ingham, and Navina Khanna
- In-depth Food and Farm School classes
- An interactive virtual trade show
- Mixology and chefinar lessons
- Interviews, debates, open mic night, games, message boards, private chat, and more!
Sliding scale rates and scholarships are available.
Learn more and register at http://www.oeffa.org/conference2021.
More Upcoming Events
Date: | Time:
Location: Virtual More Info/Register
Join Rural Action for a Watershed Tour on Saturday, April 17 from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. (This event was originally scheduled last fall but was canceled at the time because of rising COVID-19 cases in Ohio.) This will be a drive-it-yourself tour with speakers at each of the stops. The topics include: Abandoned Coal Mines Dams on our Rivers and Streams...
Date: | Time:
Location: Tom Jenkins Dam Details
Rural Action's Environmental Education team will lead you on a Wildflower Walk for Citizen Science Saturday. The walk will start at Tom Jenkins Dam on Burr Oak Lake in Glouster. Two times are available: Noon-1:30 p.m. 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. Registration is required. To join us, please email us to let us know what time and how many participants you intend...