Recruitment for the 2017-18 OSRC term begins February 1st. Interviews begin April 1st.
The 2017-18 term runs from August 16th, 2017 to August 15th, 2018.
- Go to My AmeriCorps and click “Apply to Serve” to create an application.
- Once you have an account, click “Search Listings”
- Type “Ohio Stream Restore Corps” in the “Program Name” box.
- Click “Apply” and follow the instructions.
Tips for a great AmeriCorps application:
- Make sure both of your references have sent in their forms before you submit the application to us. If references come in after submission, AmeriCorps program staff may not see them until they manually check.
- Double check that you have your references’ email addresses right, otherwise they won’t get the reference request.
- Think about the program you are applying to. How can you tailor your motivational statement to show you fit in this program? Have you listed all your relevant skills?
- Start early! The AmeriCorps application is made up of 8 parts. You can save and come back to it, but make sure to leave yourself enough time to finish the application and submit it before the deadline.
Call the eGrants Help Desk if assistance is required: 1-800-942-2677
For More Information Contact:
Ohio Stream Restore Corps Director
Rural Action and Ohio Stream Restore Corps host sites do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or political affiliation.
All positions are pending approval of AmeriCorps funding.